Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hope is in the Air

What is it about floating lights that renders one speechless? 


Is it their glittering twinkle, promising of beautiful things to come? 




Or is it the way they slowly drift towards the sky, to places unknown and unseen, lifting with them the worries that we carry on our shoulders? 


As they dissolve in the ebony darkness of the night, seemingly joining ranks with the myriad of stars that shine above us, I break from my reverie and gaze around me. All faces are lit. All are joyous. 


This is the gift that the Student Patient Welfare Society gave us last week. A charity event that promised us sights straight out of a Disney movie.


    Is it any wonder, then, that I still find my mind running through those timeless moments, reliving the whirlwind of emotions that I experienced then?




1 comments:

Seeker of Guidance said...

Wow. These photos are amazing! Looks like it was pretty awesome.

Post a Comment

Type away!