Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back after a long break


Peace and salutations!
It's been quite a while, has it not? I wish I were more persistent in updating my blog. But alas, my laziness knows no ends.
Anyway, on a much more brighter note, my blogging friend, Nida started an online novella called Honour and Honesty and I was pleasantly surprised to find my name in the Acknowledgements page. Follow the link and immerse yourself in this extremely promising story! 
I just finished off with my mid terms a week ago and now I have my SATs at the end of January. Things look rather bleak ahead, with exams and university registrations piling on top of each but I'm praying that all goes smoothly, InshAllah.
Also, I completed a book by Diana Wynne Jones (who happens to be one of my favourite writers!) today. It's called The Magicians of Caprona and it was absolutely wonderful! It had quite a colourful cast of characters and some very funny scenes too. It's part of her Chrestomanci series and a lovely addition to it, I must say. 
Got to go now, Wish me luck!
Hnia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Type away!